![]() |
Pasta al sugo. I cooked this pasta. So easy and yummy! Colored pa ang pasta. |
![]() |
Risotto. It's yummy...Buon appetito! |
![]() | Risotto con seppe nero. This one is yummy but it leaves a dark ink in between your teeth. |
![]() | Scallopina con funghi. At the restaurant, my hubby prepares yummier scallopina..hehehe |
![]() | Pescatrice alla Livornese. We ate at the restaurant. This one is yummy too. |
![]() | Pinakbet. We ate at my cousin's house. Yummy, yummy and yummy |
![]() | Melone con prosciutto. This is a summer food. The easiest to prepare. No cook. |
![]() | Braciola alla milanese con patatine fritte. This is simple yet yummy..! |
![]() | Bistecca alla milanese con insalata. This one is so simple yet yummy! |
![]() | Risotto ai funghi. It's one of my especialties. I like this very much. |
![]() | Polipo con patate lesse. Every Sunday my loving hubby prepares our lunch. Everytime I tell him 'Can I marry for the second time?' ..hehehe |
![]() | Risotto ai frutti di mare . I cooked this yummy risotto. It was an experiment, luckily it turned out to be delicious...according to my 2 handsome men. |
![]() | Dolce. We ate at the restaurant named Monte Carlo. |
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Food...Food..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment